Saturday, October 16, 2010

APP - day 4, cookies, and a funny video


Hello, all. :) Hope you're enjoying your Saturday! I am, it's a really beautiful day :) I did have some photo-trouble earlier...which was a total bummer. But I managed to take this one for APP:


Sorry it's so small...I don't know how I can make it bigger. Blah. Okay, so after I came inside from taking pictures and realized that none of them worked except that one above, I made cookies. And that made me happy. Because, as you know, cookies making people happy.







They're really good. As my brother was eating his second, I asked him if he liked them. "Not sure yet, I'll tell you after I eat another one."

I think he liked them.

Here's the recipe I used.


Oh yes, one more thing! I think this video is like the funniest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment