Saturday, September 11, 2010

can't decide...will you help???

As many of you already know, there is a wonderful contest called the "American Girl Contest" that started on the americangirlfan message board. Now it has it's own blog: here.

Anyways, today I was working on Round 7, which was a "Autumn Fashion" theme. I took a bunch of pictures...but there's a problem. I seriously can't decide which one to pick! I thought it would be fun if you could help. First I made sure it was okay with Sonja (this seasons contest host), and then I choose 4 pics to be the runners up.

Please help me decide which is the best - best that goes with the autumn fashion theme, best editing, best lighting, etc.

1.

2.
3.
4.


Please tell me which one you like best in a comment!
Hope your having a great day :)




8 comments:

  1. 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    NICE PICTURES!
    ~Iona~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 3!

    I especially like to last one, too. Katyanna is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are all really great and you have awesome photography skills! I definately like number 4 the best though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3! They're all really pretty though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love picture 3 because the scenery behind the doll. I also love her outfit in the pictures!
    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry! I meant that I like number 4! 3 is nice, too, though.

    ReplyDelete