1. Read my Bible and pray every day - no matter how busy my day is
2. Learn something new each day
3. Read more books
4. Keep a record of every book I read this year along with a short review of what I thought of it - it would be awesome to be able to look back and see how many books I read
5. Make a scrapbook of the whole year
6. Make the most of living in a new place
7. Learn to be "quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger"
8. Do my very best at my schoolwork every day
9. Learn to knit better
10. And sew better
11. Tidy my room every day
12. Learn to cook/bake new things
13. Improve my handwriting
14. Improve on my photography
15. Memorize a Scripture verse each week
16. Remember to "count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds"