Saturday, December 4, 2010

i heart jelly tots

I found a recipe for gingerbread cookies on Olivia's blog, and I just knew I had to make them. So I did.


It was fun baking them...but even more fun decorating them! Here's some pictures of the finished products:









^I'm entering this one in Singing In the Rain's photo contest.



And the beautifully colorful sweets:


And just in case you are wondering what jelly tots are...they are these wonderful circles of happiness:


Oh yeah...so good :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah,
    You did a really nice job on the ginger bread cookies, they're soooo cute.....and as always you take great photos.
    Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful photos! Gingerbread sounds amazing right now!

    We have a few things in common..I'm a Christian home schooler..though I'm not 13 quite yet. :) Just a few more months.


    Blessings!
    ~Lulu~
    P.S. I'm a follower now!

    ReplyDelete