Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a movie quiz!


A few other blog that I follow have done movie quizzes, and they are always SO fun to do. So I've decided to do one of my own! Here's how it all works:



Step 1: I make a post with different quotes from movies I love, not telling what movie it is.

Step 2: You can try to guess which movie each quote is from and comment you're guesses - you can ask family members to help you guess but please don't cheat by looking them up on Google! ;)

Step 3. I won't publish the comments, so that other people can guess. And then in a few days I will post up the answers!


Hope you have fun with this!



Quote 1:

Character 1: (name omitted), you didn't ask me to contribute a riddle.

Character 2: Your entire personality is a riddle, (name omitted), I thought you overqualified.


Quote 2:

Character 1: (Name omitted), it looks like this is it! I just want you to know, you're a one in a million friend!

Character 2: Thanks, (name omitted)! You are a true friend!

Character 1: And I'm sure you won't mind when I tell you...

Character 2: What? Tell me what?

Character 1: I broke your iPod!



Quote 3:

Character 1: Look, I just need to get out of here...

Character 2: [dramatically] There is no way out!

Character 2 continues: Just kidding. Door's right over there.




Quote 4:

Character 1: Gentlemen, we do not stop till nightfall.

Character 2: What about breakfast?

Character 1: You've already had it.

Character 2: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?


Quote 5:



Character 1: Your brother - Harry Bailey - broke through the ice and was drowned at the age of nine.

Character 2: That's a lie! Harry Bailey went to war - he got the Congressional Medal of Honor, he saved the lives of every man on that transport.

Character 1: Every man on that transport died! Harry wasn't there to save them, because you weren't there to save Harry.


Quote 6:

Character 1 (Nurse) : Only kin's allowed in here.

Character 2: Alice, are you blind? Don't you see the family resemblance? That's my brother.


Quote 7:


Character 1: Before this war is over, I'm going to kill you.

Character 2: Why wait?

Character 1: Soon.


Quote 8:


Character 1: Would you like me to call someone for you?

Character 2: I don't think they would hear you from here.




I hope these weren't too hard! Remember you can ask any family members to help. Happy guessing :)



4 comments:

  1. My guesses:
    1. Emma
    2.Madagascar… I think 2, but I could be wrong
    3.Toy Story 3!!!
    4. Lord of the Rings, the first one…
    5. It’s a Wonderful Life
    6. I think it was a football movie…
    7. The Patriot
    8. Sooo familiar that I cannot believe I can’t remember…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I only know one! :)
    Quote 5: from It's a Wonderful Life

    I'm sure if I heard the answers, I'd know right away. :)

    Fun quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quote 8 (Elf):

    Girl in Office (forgot her name!): Would you like me to call someone for you?

    Buddy: I don't think they would hear you from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did these all by myself because I have no family:(

    1. Emma
    2.
    3.
    4. The Fellowship of the Ring
    5. It's a Wonderful Life
    6. Remember the Titans
    7. The Patriot
    8. Enchanted

    ReplyDelete