Wednesday, October 13, 2010

APP : day 3 + some other stuff


Candles. That's Autumn-y, right? ;)


By the way, I just wanna apologize for not posting pictures every-other-day like I had planned. I'm a failure as a person!! Well, actually I have a pretty good reason for not posting them. The reason is simply this: It seems like Autumn is over. It feels like the beginning of winter. The sun has been hiding behind the light-gray clouds for days, there's frost every morning, there's fog every afternoon, and it's cold. Very cold.


But I am going to try to keep doing my Autumn Photography Project, despite it not seeming like Autumn anymore. It will be an extra challenge to find Autumn-themed pictures now, but that's okay. A little challenge never hurt anyone, did it?

But other than it kind ruining my project, I'm lovin' this weather. I love winter, so why should I mind that it's coming early?!? It makes it seem like Christmas isn't that far away. And I miss snow. I haven't seen it in almost a year! Maybe it will come early this year. I'll let you know as soon as it's here.

Oh, and btw, I made cookies yesterday. It was the first time I used that recipe, and I really like them. I'll post the recipe and a picture tomorrow!


I hope your enjoying your Autumn, whether it be a Autumn-y Autumn or a Winter-y Autumn like mine! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment