Saturday, October 2, 2010

Iona's Blog Party Quiz!




Okay, before I do this quiz, I wanna say that I'm sorry for not posting in so long. I should have told you guys before I took a break from blogging, but I didn't know myself that I was! It just happened.

But I'm in the blogging mood again...

...so I was really excited when Iona announced on her photography blog that she was having a blog party! Here's a fun photography quiz that she made!



1. When did you get interested in photography? Well, it's actually a quit recent hobby, although I think I've always been wanting to do it. I've always wanted my own camera (and I may finally get one soon!!!), and I've always wanted to capture all the beautiful things I saw. And now I'm beginning to learn how to do that

2. What are some of your favorite effects that you put on your photos? Although I love sepia and black&white, what I really love is color. I think my favorite thing to do is to soften the colors.

3. What is your favorite type of photography (Macro, Landscape, Silhouette, etc)? Macro (close-up photography)!

4. Can you show us some of your [recent] favorite photography?







That was really fun, Iona! Thanks for making that quiz!


1 comment:

  1. So do you know what camera you want yet? Keep posting photos, they're so good!

    ReplyDelete