Sunday, November 21, 2010

finally...

...a post! "Write a blog post" has been on my To-do list all week. But things kept getting in the way. By things I mainly mean school. Not only is it just harder this year, I have to do extra school-work in order to be finished by the time we have to leave to go to America for the summer.

I love going to America - seeing lots of friends and family and all - but I get home-sick just thinking of leaving Ireland.


On a happier note - the other day Caleb (my 10 year old brother) and I took a walk down to the lake (It's really close by - only like a ten minute walk) and fortunately I took the camera along. It was really beautiful! Here's some of the pictures I took:





I have more things to say, I wish I could just ramble on and on! But - I should save some things for other posts :) Have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. those picture are beautiful...really makes me want to be there! do you edit them in picaso? love you!

    ReplyDelete