Friday, January 14, 2011

finally some pictures

I haven't really been posting very many photos lately.

It's not that I haven't been taking any, though. Strange enough, it's because I've been taking SO many. Hundreds! I got a new camera (that I love), and I've been going nuts with it. I've taken so many pictures it's taken a long time to go through them all, edit the ones that need editing, and post them.

But finally I've finished all of that! Here's a few of them:



The view from my window when I woke up one morning.


The lake by our house froze. It was incredible!



More pictures to come soon :)

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. So much snow! We got, like, 4cm and then it all suddenly melted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Hannah! My favorite is that last one.
    We got a bit of snow this past week too... but it was more a dusting. Nothing to have fun in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures! my favorite is the last one too :)
    love.sarahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures of the snow! Does Ireland always get snow in the winter?

    ReplyDelete