Monday, December 17, 2012

a daily christmas photo



 Day One // Your View Today: Today was the day we set up our tree. This was also the day when Dad saw this photo-a-day challenge and showed it to me - so, this picture doesn't quite go with the topic because it was taken before I knew about the challenge :)

Day Two // Favorite Holiday Movie

 Day Three // Red

Day Four // Joyous:  "Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people." - Luke 2:10

 Day Five // Today's Temperature

Day Six // Shopping: Browsing through the Argos catalog at all the pretties :)

Day Seven // Bright

 Day Eight // Ornament 

Day Nine // Something You're Reading

Day Ten // Wrapping Paper

Day Eleven // Green

Day Twelve // A Beautiful Sight: Cadbury Roses are a beautiful sight, people.

Day Thirteen // Family: Our tickets for The Hobbit. That movie. Amazing, amazing, amazing. Amazing.

 Day Fourteen // Christmas Tree

Day Fifteen // Favorite Christmas Song: "What Child is This?"

 Day Sixteen // Outside Christmas Lights


1 comment:

  1. So much love for this post.

    THE HOBBIT. *girly squeal* I haven't seen it yet. Can't. Wait. augiaugbdiagbsdgd

    NARNIA. *more squealing* Favourite books in the whole wide world (which is quite a feat, believe me. I have many, many favourites...but these top the list.)

    The picture of your tree. I'm slightly completely in love with bokeh. And sun flares. O.O As you have probably noticed from my blog.

    So much love for this. I want a photo challenge. :P

    ReplyDelete