Monday, September 30, 2013

home again


I'm home!

My mom and I had a great time in Switzerland. It's such a beautiful country...I didn't want to leave!

I'm really excited to post some of my photos and write about my time there. For now, here's a collage I made as a sneak peek of what's coming:


 The ironic thing about traveling is that  for me one of the best parts is the feeling of coming home again. This was me yesterday when I got home:



 See ya soon with a bunch of rambles and way too many photographs.

 Love,
 Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaay welcome back! I'm so jealous of you, you lucky girl!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all the photos this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, my bed was indeed the first thing i loved after coming back from living in a crappy flat for a month! :)

    but sometimes hotel beds are so lovely

    Give-away time @The Mind of an exchange

    ReplyDelete