Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fifteen Festive Favorites // Vlog





When I saw Carrie Fletcher (as well as her brother Tom) do this fun Christmas tag on their youtube channels, I inwardly screamed, "I MUST BE A PART OF THIS JOLLINESS. I NEED TO DO THIS TAG."

So I did. And it's as awkward and random and festive as you'd expect.

Questions:

#1 Favorite Festive Food
#2 Favorite Reindeer
#3 Favorite Day in "Twelve Days of Christmas"
#4 Favorite Christmas Song
#5 Favorite Present
#6 Favorite Christmas Film
#7 Favorite Christmas Cracker Toy
#8 Favorite Christmas Joke
#9 Favorite Christmas Decoration
#10 Favorite Christmas Candle Scent
#11 Favorite Christmas TV Ad
#12 Favorite Festive Tradition
#13 Favorite Place to Spend Christmas
#14 Favorite Christmas Fact
#15 Favorite Snowman Accessories

 
Consider yourself tagged, guys. :)

love,
Hannah

16 comments:

  1. Ha, that was great. :) Loved the Frozen reference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hehe, how could I talk about snowmen and not mention Olaf? :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness gracious. The end was my favorite! You + your brother's laughs are just too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS THE BEST. Seriously, I love your vlogs! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR

    because it looks great. Even if you didn't cut it, it looks great but I feel suspiciously certain that you cut your hair. Please share.

    This vlog is hilarious and adorable and so Christmassey and perfect. I love it. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Olivia! Actually no, I did not cut my hair! I just had it in a messy side bun so it looks kinda short! :)

      Delete
  5. You're a natural at vlogging! I always enjoy watching your awesome videos. :) Now I'm tempted to do this tag as well. It seems so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Eve! You should totally do the tag, it's super fun :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoy them! I really enjoy making them as well, so hopefully I will do more!

      Delete
  7. YAYAYAY you vlogged again! :D I lovvvve...LOVE It's a Wonderful Life. <3 It's like...perfect. "Your favorite reindeer" "...that one" That was the best thing! xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe loved the lip syncing and the Christmas fact. :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! :D Caleb recommended that I say "Syldavia", because it sounds like a real place but isn't.

      Delete