Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fifteen Festive Favorites // Vlog





When I saw Carrie Fletcher (as well as her brother Tom) do this fun Christmas tag on their youtube channels, I inwardly screamed, "I MUST BE A PART OF THIS JOLLINESS. I NEED TO DO THIS TAG."

So I did. And it's as awkward and random and festive as you'd expect.

Questions:

#1 Favorite Festive Food
#2 Favorite Reindeer
#3 Favorite Day in "Twelve Days of Christmas"
#4 Favorite Christmas Song
#5 Favorite Present
#6 Favorite Christmas Film
#7 Favorite Christmas Cracker Toy
#8 Favorite Christmas Joke
#9 Favorite Christmas Decoration
#10 Favorite Christmas Candle Scent
#11 Favorite Christmas TV Ad
#12 Favorite Festive Tradition
#13 Favorite Place to Spend Christmas
#14 Favorite Christmas Fact
#15 Favorite Snowman Accessories

 
Consider yourself tagged, guys. :)

love,
Hannah

16 comments:

  1. Ha, that was great. :) Loved the Frozen reference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hehe, how could I talk about snowmen and not mention Olaf? :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness gracious. The end was my favorite! You + your brother's laughs are just too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS THE BEST. Seriously, I love your vlogs! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! Thanks, Emily!

      Delete
  4. DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR

    because it looks great. Even if you didn't cut it, it looks great but I feel suspiciously certain that you cut your hair. Please share.

    This vlog is hilarious and adorable and so Christmassey and perfect. I love it. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Olivia! Actually no, I did not cut my hair! I just had it in a messy side bun so it looks kinda short! :)

      Delete
  5. You're a natural at vlogging! I always enjoy watching your awesome videos. :) Now I'm tempted to do this tag as well. It seems so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Eve! You should totally do the tag, it's super fun :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoy them! I really enjoy making them as well, so hopefully I will do more!

      Delete
  7. YAYAYAY you vlogged again! :D I lovvvve...LOVE It's a Wonderful Life. <3 It's like...perfect. "Your favorite reindeer" "...that one" That was the best thing! xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe loved the lip syncing and the Christmas fact. :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! :D Caleb recommended that I say "Syldavia", because it sounds like a real place but isn't.

      Delete