Guys, I legit haven't done a tag in ages. I'm excited.
Thanks so much to Olivia from The Cwtch for tagging me! Guys, Olivia is my favorite. If you don't read her blog, you really should. All the cool kids are doing it.
This particular tag is a mashup of two tags, which is very rebellious and I like it. It's the Liebster Tag and the Text Tag all rolled into one. Let's get to the rules. (It's always good to understand the rules, so you can effectively break each one of them)
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Answer the original 6 text-themed questions + the liebster questions
- Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer
- Tag 6+ bloggers and let them know
- Include these rules in your post
My first act of rule-breaking will be that I'm just taking 5 of the text-themed questions and 6 liebster questions that our dear Susanna thought up.
Let's get to it.
01. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LETTER OF THE ALPHABET?
I really like the letter A.
02. FAVORITE WORD THAT STARTS WITH THE SAME LETTER AS YOUR NAME?
Home. (Also humble, honest, honey, hug, hoop, heart, hum...)
03. WHAT ARE THREE WORDS THAT YOU LOVE AND THREE THAT YOU HATE?
Love: Regime*, story, lovely.
Hate: Boring, productive, decision**.
*its just really fun to say out loud. Regime, regime, regime.
**I used to have a hard time pronouncing decision. I still have a grudge on this word.
04. IF YOU WERE TO CREATE A WORD, WHAT WOULD IT BE, AND WHAT WOULD IT DESCRIBE?
So let's say you had a really good dream. Like maybe you were dreaming that you were at a mansion in England, and that you and Tom Hiddleston had solved a century-old mystery and had found buried treasure in the process (just as an example). Then you wake up and for a moment you think it was true, and you're super excited about it. But then reality hits you like a slap in the face and you're like DANG IT that was just a dream. Isn't that the worst? There should be a word for that tragic feeling. Out of respect for my roots, I think it should include the Irish word for dream, which is aisling (ash-ling). Help me out people.
05. WHAT ARE YOUR THREE FAVORITE PUNCTUATION MARKS?
06. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK/MOVIE YOU CONSUMED THAT ABSOLUTELY KNOCKED YOU OFF YOUR SEAT WITH ITS AWESOMENESS?
Winter by Marissa Meyer. The last book in The Lunar Chronicles. That book slayed.
07. IF YOU FOUND A WARDROBE THAT LED TO NARNIA, WOULD YOU GO THROUGH?
OF COURSE I WOULD. Gosh. I'd close the door behind me, too.
08. IF YOU RECEIVED TWO TICKETS TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND YOU HAD TO LEAVE TOMORROW MORNING, WHERE WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO GO?
My first thought was Iceland, but now I'm thinking New Zealand, because then I'd get to see my friend Leah. AND IT IS FREAKING MIDDLE EARTH.
09. IF YOU COULD INSTANTLY HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE REALLY GOOD AT SOMETHING (ANYTHING FROM PLAYING THE VIOLIN TO BREAK DANCING) WHAT TALENT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
I'd love to be able to play the piano really well. Or really any instrument.
10. WHAT IS YOUR GO-TO COFFEE SHOP DRINK?
I like all the coffee ever. My go-to is generally an americano with a couple pumps of vanilla. On a hot day, I like ordering a cold brew. That's my new fave.
11. IF YOU WERE ON A DESSERT ISLAND...WHAT WOULD YOU EAT (DESSERT ISLANDS ARE PLACES WHEREIN YOU CAN EAT ANY KIND OF DESSERT WITHOUT ANY HEALTH REPERCUSSIONS)?
A dessert island? That's adorable. I love this question. An image of Candyland just pops into my head.
I'd probably start with eating all the chocolate I could find. If there was a chocolate river like in Charlie and the the Chocolate Factory, I would find a straw and head right over there.
Great, now I really need chocolate.
THAT WAS FUN. I'm supposed to tag some lovely peoples now, but I have been so out of the loop lately that I don't really know who has or has not done these tags. So since rebellion seems to be a theme around here, I'm going to rebel and change things up a bit.
Consider yourself tagged if any of these apply to you:
1. You ate Special K for breakfast.
2. You have Youtube up in a different tab.
3. You drank more than one cup of coffee today.
4. You are wearing your pajamas as you read this.
5. You said the word "regime" out loud when you read my post.
See ya later, fam.