Monday, February 14, 2011

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


 1. woah. I haven't posted since the 5th. How did the days slip by so fast?


 2. hurry up, flowers. You know what these mean? They mean that soon there will be flowers blooming. Yippee!
  
 3. prince edward island. I'm reading the Anne books, and now I really want to go to PEI. Really really really want to.
 

|Not my photos. Because tragically I haven't been to that beautiful place. *cries*|


4. heart photography.




 5. I am so excited. I'm excited because there's a new Owl City album coming out soon (like at the end of this spring or early summer). And there's also a new Francesca Battistelli album coming this March. *jumps up and down in anticipation*



6. I wonder why I haven't done miscellany monday before. It's extremely fun, and it allows you to have lots of different random topics in one post. Awesomeness.

1 comment:

  1. You can't go to PEI without me! I think sometime next year we should go from PEI through Maine, NYC, Boston, and any other interesting place other there. How 'bout it?

    ReplyDelete