Tuesday, January 24, 2017

In Which I Look Ahead

This year is going to be a little different.



Some of you guys know this, but most of you don't: I'm not going back to Southern California this semester. I'm going to Israel.

Whaaaaaaat.

My university has this pretty cool study abroad program. I'll be gone for three months, living on a campus outside of Jerusalem with around 35 other students from uni. I'll be taking classes, exploring the country, and hopefully eating lots of falafel. 

I'm a little nervous. It's just going to be so different. I don't really know what to expect. I guess that's usually the way with adventures?

I really want to document this whole Israel thing. And I need to drag you all into this with me, k?

I'm leaving in 4 days. Meep.

love, 
me


P.S. Please give me any traveling tips you might have, or tips on how to blog while traveling, or tips on how to survive three months without bacon. kthanksbye
P.P.S. Or give me some music suggestions because I've just been listening to Hamilton all the time and I to need branch out a little.
P.P.P.S I don't have anything else to say but I wanted three postscripts lol

8 comments:

  1. OMG HANNAH MARY I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! That sounds like such an awesome adventure. I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time and I can't wait to follow your travels here!! EEEEP. *gives you waffles for your journey* Hmm... I've blogged a LOT while traveling, but I'm not sure if I have any tips...except LOOK FOR STRONG WIFI. seriously WiFi is so precious and so hard to find. :''')

    Safe travels!
    >><<
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, ABBIE! <3 You are the best. I really appreciate the virtual waffles.

      Delete
  2. EEEEEEPPP!!! OH MY GOSH HANNAH, I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! And I'm also MAJORLY looking forward to your travel posts!!! <3
    IDK many travel trips, but one thing that my mom always stresses is be careful when it comes to water, esp. when you're traveling abroad.
    Also, try ALL the food, because cool new food is life... (-: And as for music, I really like this one song by Kaleo, Vor i Vaglaskogi. I think they're from Iceland.
    Have sooooo much fun and take care!
    p.s. the more post scripts the better. (-;
    p.p.s. amiright?
    p.p.p.s. or amiright?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOUR EXCITEMENT IS MAKING ME SUPER HAPPY. That's a good tip. FOOD. And I will definitely look up that song! Thanks, girl.

      Delete
  3. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE LOVE LOVE ISRAEL WOW HANNAH THIS IS THE CRAZIEST!!!!! I miss the Middle East and wow yes you will get falafel and people are soooo nice and it is just gorg, gorg, gorg there. Wow. You lucky duck! <3 can't wait to see all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH YES YOU WERE THERE TOO!! SO COOL. OKAY YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME EVEN MORE EXCITED. <3

      Delete
  4. This is the coolest! I can't wait to follow your Israel adventures!!
    I can also sympathize with how hard it is to keep up with blogging while at school. We can do it though! :)

    ReplyDelete