Wednesday, August 29, 2012

a wednesday in pictures


i. morning light.
ii. grapefruit + brown sugar = yummiest breakfast.
iii. morning devotions.
iv. little tiger.
v. algebra, the bane of my existence.
vi. rain beating down on the roof. (from the skylight window, I unfortunately didn't climb on the roof!)
vii. new blog design ideas.
viii. tesco's lidl's croissants. the best. :)
ix. sky clearing up.
x. the end of the rainbow.
xi. a walk down to the lake with Caleb.
xii. making Anna's fairy cakes. they're extremely delicious and made the whole kitchen smell heavenly.


Two-not-pictured--facts-about-today:

For the most part, I've been keeping up with my daily photographs. But there were three days in a row when I didn't take one single photo. It's awful! To try to make up for that, I decided to take lots of pictures today. It ended up to be around 126 pictures!

This morning (at like, 5:30 or something crazy like that) my mom left for the airport to go see my sister, Heather, in California. She'll be gone for a week. A week isn't that long, but a week without a mom is VERY long! :)



 Goodnight! (or good morning, or whatever time it is for you...)
   

5 comments:

  1. love the first and second photos! great post. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I can't believe you actually made them. I feel so special! :D You were up late, I see... Or maybe that's just because I was asleep early.
    I love the way you got pictures of the weather - typical Ireland! :)

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna - Aww! Well, they were awesome. My brothers gobbled them up. :D Yeah, it was pretty late, teehee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really really loved this post! The pictures made me swoom. asjdhaskjdhas

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete