Friday, March 11, 2011

cordelia

  This, my friends, is Cordelia.


  Cordelia the gorgeous pink rose. Yes...I name my flowers. It's a really fun thing to do, trust me. Especially if you name them after favorite book characters (or in this case, a name that a book character wishes she had.).


 I've decided that roses are my favorite kinds of flowers. They are so beautiful, so perfect. And not only do they look lovely, but they smell so wonderfully sweet.

  
   I've also decided that pink is the perfect color for roses. I love roses of all color, but light pink just seems as if it was meant for roses. It matches the sweet smell and the delicate petals.

 
  To think you can buy something so beautiful for €3.99. Epic.

 

   Well, I must be off to watch The Two Towers. "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!" :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, would you please call me Cordelia? Beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did someone buy you flowers?;) so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby - Hehe :) And thanks!

    Heather - No, it's my little rose plant that I bought a few months ago. It's getting really big now...I probably should plant it outside. But I can't part with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't name Flowers, but just about everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! I love your blog so much, you're such a great photographer. eeep! Your blog is so cute. I'm definetly following. :D

    xx,
    Bleah Briann @ blonde4christ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these beautiful rose pictures! I never thought about naming them! They are a gorgeous part of our Lord's creation. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete