Thursday, March 3, 2011

thoughts of spring: miscellaneous questions

Photobucket



Over at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground Lynnette is having a fun blog party. Part of the blog party is answering fun questions :) I'm not going to answer all of the questions that she had, just a few. Here they are:




What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life? Adam Young. Ahhh! I'd probably die. And also Julian Smith. I'd most likely die then, too. :)

Who is your favorite blogger? Why?
 It's hard to pick just one favorite blogger, because there's so many incredible bloggers out there. Some of my favorite are Carlotta, Larkin, Libby and Olivia. They are such great writers and their photography is amazing.

What is your comfort food/drink?
 Cookies. And homemade vegetable soup.
|Favorite. Cookies. Ever.|
 
Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres?
  I can't pick! I love all different kinds, and I love it when there's a little bit of everything in a movie. 
 |My favorite movies. Lord of the Rings trilogy. Eeep!|

Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study? What are your favorite types of reading material?
  I read all different kinds of books. I love reading classics (like Anne of Green Gables and Little Women), historical fiction (like Chains), and I love fantasy (like The Chronicles of Narnia and The Hobbit). And I love biographies, too (especially missionary biographies. Epicness.)
If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go?
 Narnia. For sure. But if you mean anywhere at all on earth, than Prince Edward Island. 

What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of?
 Yankee candles, cookies, and grass (yes, grass.)

What is your greatest fear or strange phobia?

 Sharp knives and big spiders. *shudders*

What are your favorite animals?
 Cats! I love cats - big cats like lions and little cats like Alfred :)

What movie or book character can you most relate to?
Anne Shirley or Ellen Montgomery.                                                                                                                                                                                        

 Hope you have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Lord of the Rings. (Mutual fangirl. *wink*)

    ReplyDelete