Wednesday, March 23, 2011

of shoes and ships and sealing wax


"'The time has come,' the Walrus said,
'To talk of many things:
Of shoes, and ships, and sealing-wax,

Of cabbages, and kings,
And why the sea is boiling hot,
And whether pigs have wings.'"
-Through the Looking Glass


 I'm so excited about Owl City's new album - All Things Bright And Beautiful. I'm oh. so. excited. But do you know what I'm even more excited about? The Owl City concert in July that I have tickets for. *dies*


 Wanna here a song from his new album? Here :) <3 ...remember to live, cuz you're gonna be thrilled to death... <3

 Sunset sailors often hide away. 

|Is it just me, or does it look like the clouds are on fire?|

   I'm loving spring. It might be my favorite season of all. But then...I say that every season :) They are all so wonderful for different reasons. But right now, spring is just perfect. The flowers, the sunshine, the greenest of green grass - love, love, love.

   
   Six weeks of home. That's too short of a time. I'm trying to make the most of every day that I'm home...everything will be so different next year. I get homesick just thinking about it.


   53 followers. 53. I'm amazed. I literally did a happy dance when I saw. Thank you so much to every single one of you! You are all extremely splendid.


  A Collage I made of pink prettiness.



  
   Have a lovely day,

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the followers. :)

    I looove Adam! *cheesy grin*

    *sigh* he's amazing.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, whimsical post! Thanks for sharing such beautiful sunsets, cute pinkness, funny literature, and fun music. :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Thanks for the comment. :)

    I'm not sure why my blog isn't showing up on your dashboard, except that I've been having URL problems that were a bit worse around the time you might have started following me.

    Maybe if you stop following me, and then refollow me, it'll work. :)

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i decided we need to see owl city together. It would be wrong not too. Great post and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh. An Owl City concert? I love Owl City. So. much. :D

    I just love the pik collage. ;)

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. i luv owl city!!!!!!!!!! he's so random!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete