Saturday, November 29, 2014

#LifeLately



i. #MockingjayPartOne. Selfies of Before and After seeing Mockingjay Part 1. Have you all seen it? Wasn't it beautiful and perfect and HORRIBLE? PEETA.

ii. #ThanksgivingSelfies. Mom, Heather, and Brendan weren't here for Thanksgiving (mom and Heather are in America for my grandpa's memorial service...), but my dad, and Caleb, and I had a lovely Thanksgiving over at our friends' house.

iii. #RomanHoliday. I mentioned this before - Mom, Heather, and I got to go to Rome for a few days this month! It was so lovely.  Heather found some very inexpensive tickets (the perks of living in Europe!!) and we just thought YOLO. Best early birthday present ever. I'll be posting properly about the trip soon.

iv. #Belfast. I had so much fun hanging out with my friend, Amy, at Victoria Square and at the Titanic Museum. Worth the drive for sure.

v. #AWinterMorning. Also #cows.

vi. #Booksbooksbooks

vii. #OwlsomeDIY

viii. #WreckThisJournal. It continues to amuse me.


(my instagram)


Other recent loveliness: Decorating for CHRISTMAS and blasting my Christmas playlist, reviewing These Broken Stars on Olivia's blog (check out her's here! It rocks),watching The Late Late Toy Show (Ed Sheeran showed up and my heart melted).


What have you guys been up to? Did Mockingjay Pt. 1 destroy every feel your soul possesses? How excited are you for Christmas?
 Let me know, friends!

love,
Hannah

16 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to see Mockingjay yet! Hopefully sometime next week. :) I just finished rereading the book, and it's definitely my least favorite of the three, but I'm still really excited for the film!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo tell me what you think of it when you see it!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for your post about Rome!!! I just bought these broken stars at Barnes and Noble's, and I can't wait to read it! I'm currently reading Code Name Verity, though (another book I bought there.) so it will have to wait till after finals.:-/
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! Let me know what you think of TBS! I've been wanting to read Code Name Verity, too. Sounds really good :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like November has been good to you. Wow, the thought of living in Europe and taking casual trips to Rome for the weekend just blows my mind. I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty crazy, isn't it? I wish it was so inexpensive for everyone. Hope you enjoy getting a little taste of Rome through my post(s) though! :)

      Delete
  4. Love this!! That owl is so cute! Also, I can't wait to see Rome pictures!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I have to say about Mockingjay 1 is I AM NOT OKAY, OKAY. NOT. OKAY.

    Also, Jennifer Lawrence needs an Oscar, Josh Hutcherson needs an Oscar, Liam Hemsworth needs an Oscar, Woody Harrelson needs an Oscar.

    Oh, and Long Live Effie.

    That is all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN TO EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID. #givejoshanoscar

      Delete
  6. Lovely post. :) Sooo jelly of your trip to Rome. I'm excited for the pictures! :) I haven't seen Mockingjay part one yet. I'm a little scared because I don't thing any amount of mental preparation will save me from the emotional trauma. ;) But you know, the things we go through for our fandoms...
    -Ashley
    thriftytoppings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley! Oh, I was the same way - we go through much trauma for these things.

      Delete
  7. Thanksgiving selfies!! <3 hope you had a lovely holiday, girl! Can't wait to hear more about Rome

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kind of just second was Sus said. "What should we do this weekend?" "I dunno... shall we Rome?" "Sure."

    (I'm making myself laugh.)

    (Can I move to Europe please?)

    (We should rent an apartment with Emily Ann in Paris because Paris is always a good idea.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PARIS IS A GOOD IDEA.

      P.S you are making me laugh, too.

      Delete